The family business
Lumberg Connect GmbH
was founded in 1933 in the German town of Schalksmühle. Throughout the years of constant development, the company produced antennas, various mobile phone parts and other things.
The company specialized in RAST standard connector technology. The company has a strong in-house mechanical engineering sector for dedicated machines for crimping and automatic assembly. With help from Lumberg, your company will receive a complete solution for various challenges in the area of connectors and connector crimping.
Discover which connector technology components could improve the quality of your cable sets:
Connector technology with the system technique:
- Connectors for direct and indirect contacting as well as RAST standard flying connections
- IDT (insulation displacement technology)
Connector technology with the plug technique:
- Round connectors in plastic and metal versions
- High IP protection class
Machines for connector crimping:
- Handheld tools
- Half-automatic machines for medium sized series
- Full-automatic machines for large series