Dieter Weiss, the German founder of the company Weiss GmbH, decided in 1967 to start an independent journey. His goal was not to follow the crowd by manufacturing already existing products, but rather to be one step ahead of everyone by creating something new. He succeeded and today WEISS is an internationally renowned top supplier of electromechanical, servo and torque indexing tables. Their products are the basis for automatic and compact assembly systems. They are fast and precise.
1. LS 280 linear assembly system
2. Handling components
- The WEISS products which absolutely deserve attention are their most modern handling components, namely the freely programmable pick&place HP modules, run by linear motors. With these components you can build a robot according to your needs. Handling components can also serve as additional equipment for all indexing tables, linear assembly systems or can be used as free-standing machines.
3. CLEANLINE (Cleanroom Technology)
- In the WEISS product range, you can find a series of certified CLEANLINE machines which are used for the automation of work processes in cleanroom environments. These are highly efficient modules, adjusted to the demands of a cleanroom installation according to the clean air ISO classification.
Take a look at the rich selection of WEISS transfer and manipulation systems for automatic assembly applications:
LS 280 modular linear assembly systems with fast switching time, where the transport of workpieces runs in a line. Electromechanical indexing tables. The switching is done with an unchanging repeated step:
- TC-T electromechanical indexing tables
- TR-A electromechanical indexing tables with a large central opening
Freely programmable indexing tables. The acceleration and speed can be adjusted:
- Freely programmable NC-T indexing tables
- Freely programmable NR-Z indexing tables with a large central opening
- Freely programmable indexing tables with a TO-A linear motor for the highest dynamics
- Freely programmable CR-C indexing tables for heavy loads
- Freely programmable TH indexing tables for big axial tilting moments.
Finalisation of indexing tables and rings:
- Machine bases
- Base plates
- Rotary and standing indexing plates of the highest precision.
- TC control cards
- EF indexer controller with a frequency converter
- Weiss Application Software (WAS) – a uniform control platform for all freely programmable Weiss products.
The most modern handling components.
- CLEANLINE (Cleanroom Technology).
Weiss GmbH Video